Our Contact details: Reform Apparel
Address: 3 Lime Tree Lodge, Street Lane, Leeds, LS17 6RL, West Yorkshire
Phone: 07753 171423
Terms & Conditions:
1. PLACING AN ORDER
- Find the items you wish to purchase on the Reform Apparel website
- Select the size and colour you would like and click ‘Add to Basket’
- Upon selecting all of your items, select checkout via the “Basket” page
- Enter your shipping & billing details
- Finalise your order
- You will then receive an order confirmation via email
2. PRICE CHANGES
- Reform Apparel have the rights to change the prices of any items without prior warning.
3. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All orders are currently only available to be posted within the UK.
- All deliveries will be sent using Royal Mail, however Reform Apparel cannot be held accountable for delayed delivery times during busy trade times.
- You may exchange an product for a different size or may request a refund if you are unhappy with your order.
- Refund requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as the email subject.
- You will then be issued with a returns form to complete and send with your returned items.
- Refunds can only be issued for unused items. (If items are stained/work/marked they may not be refunded)
- Your return will be processed within 10 working days.
5. DISCOUNTS & CODES
- Only 1 discount code can be used per transaction
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code